Terms and Conditions
If you have questions regarding your order, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call, message or WhatsApp us at +64 21 158 6690.
Belle Boutique is looking to collaborate with fashion bloggers and influencers alike to help us further our brand, and we would love to work with you! If you are interested in a collaboration please email us: email@example.com
You can also DM us on Instagram @belleboutique.sa.
We know that keeping your personal data private and secure, is important. So, here’s our pledge:
We promise that we will never store, use or share any of your personal data.
- Credit/Debit Card
We only accept credit and debit card payments that carry the Visa or Mastercard logos.
Payfast makes it easy to EFT from your account straight into ours and is one of South Africas most trusted Payment Gateways, who have a relationship with all of South Africa’s big banks. The information you share is completely private and secure.
We offer FREE delivery nationwide!
We know returning an item can be disappointing so we've made the process as easy as possible. If you have changed your mind about an item, we may offer store credit, provided that:
- the request is made within 7 days of purchase;
- that you provide satisfactory proof of purchase (upon request from Belle Boutique i.e. your order number);
- the merchandise is in saleable condition (that is, the item is unworn or unused, with all original packaging or tags attached and where the products seal is not broken or tampered); and
- the item is not a sale item
NO REFUND option is available. All returns will be at the customers own cost.
- If you are to receive online store credit, the credits will be emailed to you as a discount coupon
- Please allow up to 72 hours for your store credit to be applied from the date on which we receive your items.
- Store credits are valid for 12 months before expiry.
- To use your store credits you will have the option in the checkout to apply your discount coupon code on the payment step.
Because we curate our merchandise from a number of different suppliers, sizing from one garment to the next may vary slightly. As a guideline for our sizing, please refer to the measurements under the description of each item.
Wash care is very important, yet so few of us adhere to the washing instructions labeled to each item!
It is important to note that cotton, being a natural fibre, when washed may result in slight shrinkage, so be gentle with these especially!
Here are some general considerations to make when washing:
- First and foremost is the golden rule to make sure you always wash light and dark colours separately!
- Hand wash in cool water
- We do not recommend fabric brighteners or fabric conditioner
- Rinse with cool water, but never wring or twist your garment!
- Air dry and never tumble dry
- Warm Iron, inside out, if necessary